This Specialty is designed to expand your knowledge of boats and diving from a boat..
This specialty can be run for any certified diver who has the equivalent of RAID Open Water 20.
THE PROGRAMME EMPLOYS THE FOLLOWING
1. Introduction to different forms of boat diving and equipment requirements.
2. Introduction to boating terminology and key components that make up a boat.
3. Skills and techniques for safely entering and exiting the water via a boat.
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
1. RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
2. Minimum of two open water training dives required.
3. RAID E-Card Boat Diving Certification
1. All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the Online Training by both yourself and our instructor.
2. We has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
IDR CONTACT US